A Chief Financial Officer’s role is to ensure that your business financial longevity and strategic planning are firmly in place. Our Oculus consultants with their specialised expertise will help to ensure your business full potential is achieved.
Our CFO’s will be responsible for
- Tax planning
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems
- Legal areas and activities
- Financial statements
- Conservation of assets
- Financial management reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs and systems
- Company insurance
- Import/export administration
- Licensing, contracts and agreements
- Corporate level negotiations (eg real estate, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestments, disposals)
- Establish relationships with major supplier / customer / partner relationships, regulatory bodies’ relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditations
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in computerised financial and management information systems
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, payroll updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry
To see how an Oculus advisor can assist you with your Business Financials, contact us on 07 5536 3755.